- Allows a server to identify itself to other computers via SSL and TLS communication.
- Software-only— no hardware needed
- Includes a public key for encrypting communications.
- Useful for any web server that requires secure connections.
Steps to apply
- Step 1: Read the instructions.
- Step 2: Gather the required documents.
- Step 3: Trust the CAs.
- Step 4: Fill out and print the online application.
- Step 5: Have the printed application (with the gathered documents) notarized.
- Step 6: Mail the documents to ORC, and await receipt of your digital certificate.
Proceed to Step 1 to order now